A springboard to starting your business!
Les Cercles d’emprunt de l’île à Montréal offers a business plan training and entrepreneuship program.
What this course offers:
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills
- Validate your business project
- Write your business plan
- Acquire managerial skills
- Theory and pratice based workshops
- Workshops offered in french only
- Financing available for businesses in pre-startup and startup phases
- Direct loans ranging from $500 – $5 000
3. Guidance and coaching
- Personalized guidance and coaching offered during and after the training
- Assistance available to entrepreneurs requesting a loan from our Community Loan Fund (see our Financing section)
- Mentoring servcices
4. Networking and events
- Develop your professional network
- Get invited to workshops and special events
Duration of the course
12 weeks: 1 day a week (Tuesday or Wednesday) from 9 a.m to 3 p.m
How much does it cost?
$30 (course material included)
How to sign up?
Registration is ongoing. To sign up, call us at 514 843-7296.
What our students are saying about us?
See the testimonials on our Home page