An effective socioeconomic integration of immigrants in Quebec society!
Thanks to ACEM’s Foreign Credential Recognition Loan program “Objectif Reconnaissance”, trades people and foreign trained professionals (ex. electricians, nurses, architects, engineers, doctors etc.) are eligible for financing up to $ 10,000 for the credential recognition process and for updating their professional skills so they can work in their field in Quebec.
What can I use the loan for?
To pay for:
- Short term training (2 years or less)
- Language training (linked to the career plan)
- Books and course materials
- Qualification assessments
- Exam fees and travel expenses to write an exam
- Professional association fees
- Other related expenses
What do our clients say about ACEM?
Check the testimonials on the home page of this section.